~I haven't wrote for a few weeks. I've been either too busy or too tired. Or too stressed. Or all three.
~I'm having a major allergy attack today. I've figured out that when I sit down I stop sneezing, but otherwise it's like 5 sneezes a minute and a faucet for a nose. Not sure how they act up when I haven't even been outside.
~I guess since the appraisal is back and high enough I can officially announce that we are on our way to purchasing a house! I'm excited but there's so much to do/plan/accomplish and we have so much going on already!
~In lieu of the above, I have been frantically searching for good deals on paint. The house is 2800 sq ft so there is a lot of painting to do. I like to frequent the home improvement stores' "mistint" section along w/ our local Habitat ReStore for bargains. We have an entire closet full of paint here at the condo.
~In our old house we had a lot of hand-me-downs, and my husband had lived there for over a year by the time I started adding my touch. I've decided that I want a fresh start in the new house, so I'm having a lot of fun planning colors and decor. Of course w/ a limited budget (and a BIG house that needs ALL new windows, doors AND eventually siding), I have to be creative w/ my bargain hunting and repurposing. I'll do my best to post some of my projects and finished products here!
~We discovered a week or two ago that our Master Bedrooom in the new house is 200 sq ft less than our entire condo (the BR is 570, the condo is 785).
~I also discovered recently that feeding Benjamin too many black beans is a really bad idea.
Back to sitting and enjoying my sneeze break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment