So we are now in actuality on Week 12, but I am too blogs behind so this is my attempt to catch up : ) I'll just share some blessings and take away's from my journal since it's kind of hard to remember what happened yesterday....let alone 2 weeks ago.
"Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy."
1 Peter 1:3
This week's Chapter was entitled "Broken for Breakthrough." Rather than trying to rehash my personal moment of breakthrough, I'll refer back to a blog written several years ago...http://confessionsofaniowafarmgirl.blogspot.com/2009/03/lucky-7.html
Blessings this week:
56. Potty training went well...at least the first week.
57. Putting up a clothesline. I have never had one, but I love the fresh scent it leave in the clothes!
58. Finally being able to get all my flower beds mulched around the house (with help from the hubby and son).
59. Being able to start work on the bathroom (current house project, trying to be prayerful about it and not let it consume all of my time though)
60. Air Conditioning!
56. Potty training went well...at least the first week.
57. Putting up a clothesline. I have never had one, but I love the fresh scent it leave in the clothes!
58. Finally being able to get all my flower beds mulched around the house (with help from the hubby and son).
| This is the last side, all of these plants were moved out of the stuff I thinned out on the porch side of the house. |
60. Air Conditioning!
Chapter 10 Take Aways:
-"If you are in a pit of stress or despair, don't succumb to defeat. Don't accept that difficult place as your fate. Even though God has allowed you to be there right now, he never intended for you to live there...The only way to see past the problem is to believe that he has not forgotten or abandoned you and that, at the exact time that he has ordained, he will reach down and pick you up."
-"And even if you have not been looking for him, he has been looking for you."
-"Despite what some people tend to believe, God truly does love and shows himself to all people because he wants every person to put their faith in him....God had let me go my own way, but when I was ready to be rescued, he showed up with flying colors."


No comments:
Post a Comment