-I am seriously almost appalled that we have only been here 1 month. It seems like so much longer. Unfortunately it's not really getting easier, but we are a little more used to things I guess. Like now it only takes 1 minute to jiggle the locks on all the outer doors open instead of 5.
-I think I have yet to take a walk outside this week. I'm not sure why, it's been really nice out. I guess my motivation felt crowded and decided to leave.
-Benjamin ALWAYS wakes up an hour into his nap and decides to whine and carry on for awhile before going back to sleep (usually). Sometimes things like typing or scooting the chair across the floor seem to wake him up-either that or breathing.
-I just put clothes in the dryer and found a duplo block in the washer.
-I am attempting to make some jewelry now that I have some free time. It's kind of fun, but part of what I'm trying to make requires me to go out to the garage and since it's not attached I can't really do it unless Kev is home. I'm also finding out that the cost for making it adds up quickly, even when you are trying to be resourceful.
-I just discovered crackle nail polish and I'm loving it. I actually have my nails painted with it right now and I never paint my nails (just my toenails).
-I think I may be a bit of a shopping addict. The problem though is not the money I spend, but the time. For example, because I am cheap, I will go to Goodwill and spend hours perusing the racks. Or, like this morning when I drove across town to visit a consignment shop that was having a $.50 sale. I'm thinking Benjamin is not going to be near as patient when he gets older, or at least not as easy to bribe. The puffs and juice just aren't going to cut it.
-I'm learning a lot about myself while I'm stuck here. I'll share more about that in a different post, but let's just say I don't have nearly as much of a "willing" heart as I thought I did.
-Since I shared this earlier about my desire to get back to things-we have been able to make it to Sunday School the last couple of weeks (and we weren't even late!). Now just to continue that and try to pick up Wednesday nights as well-we have small groups starting for the summer in a couple weeks so that makes a perfect time for us to start. I seriously can't tell you how exciting it is to be able to have that time of learning and fellowship again.
-I must confess, I totally open my own blog so I can listen to my music. In my defense, I am staying off my laptop so I don't have access to it any other way but still. Sometimes I leave other people's blogs open and listen to their music if that makes it any better, but I don't think it does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment