Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Confessions of the Condo: Ugh
I feel like I've been under a great deal of stress lately. My body is feeling it. My mind has had enough of it. And my spirit needs refreshment.
~Sunday started w/ me staying home from church. I had one of your run of the mill things I knew I need antibiotics for, so I went to Urgent Care. They told me nothing was wrong.
~Sunday night Benjamin was up in the middle of the night. I actually had to get up and sit with him for an hour or so until he went back to sleep. He hardly ever does that. I hardly ever take naps, but I did on Monday.
~Monday we got a call from our realtor telling us "if" we could come up on an offer we made on a house last week, we might be able to make it work. We had already offered our top dollar based on what we thought it was worth, and this was more. Lots to think about to say the least. We have been racking our minds all week trying to figure out what to do.
~Monday night our tenants called to say their A/C was not working. Really? Now? Thankfully Kev was able to get a hold of the repair guy and get it fixed quickly. I couldn't imagine the poor things trying to sleep in this heat without air.
~Tuesday I made another trip to the Doc b/c I was sure I needed antibiotics. I was right.
~Wednesday morning (I guess that would be today) my Dad called and told me my horse might have to be put down. I guess he had got into something and torn up his leg really bad. Thankfully my Mom called not too much later and said they were able to sew him up, but he would have a several month recovery.
We called our Realtor this afternoon, I'm on antibiotics, Benjamin is sleeping well again, the tenants AC is working, and my horse is still alive. I'm hoping we're on the upswing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment