Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Benjamin's Closet

I actually finished this project a week or two ago and am just now getting around to posting it.

Not near as exciting as some of the other things, but since I am never satisfied until things are organized, I was happy to finally get this done so I could hang Benjamin's clothes in his closet instead of a wardrobe box.

Can I also just mention-I hate painting closets? Might have something to do with why I still have yet to get my own done. 

Here is the before:



I thought it was pretty scary personally. They had lots of shelving though so all I really had to do was paint and put some carpet down.

After:


Ahhhh, how I love organization. I'm kind of jealous, it's basically a walk in-closet, definitely bigger than mine! 

And I finally found his name to put on his wall:



Will hopefully have some pics of the Master Bedroom soon! As well as the living room...and the kitchen...

No comments:

Post a Comment