Since I was finally able to get most of Benjamin's Room done today, I figured I would update you with some pics. There are still some things missing b/c they are still in storage, but for the most part, most of his decorations and toys are there.
Let's start with the before:
I think this was used as a playroom previously.
And now, the after:
Here's what we did:
~Removed an existing door (was behind the bookcases)
~Replaced the window
~Drywalled 2 of the 4 walls
~Painted the ceiling, walls, door and trim.
(Still in the process of painting the closet, more on that later.)
~Carpet (Attached Pad so we installed ourselves)
We still have the trim on the drywalled walls to take care of and moulding to repaint and install. I have some letters that spell out Benjamin's name to put above his bed as well as some shelves that are still stored somewhere. Still...it's progress!
Next up: the Master Bedroom. Stay Tuned!

it looks great!! what a nice room!
ReplyDelete