Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Isabelle & Jazzie


If any of you know me, you know that I hate geese. With a passion. My Dad has geese and I hate them. Every time I'm there they chase me and I throw things at them. When Dad asks why there is a football or basketball near them I tell him that they wanted to play with it so I tossed it to them.

In light of this information, the two geese on my front step present a slight irony. If I hate geese so much, why do I have some those horrible statue type "lawn" geese on my front step?

If you know my Grandmother, you know that when she gets an idea in her mind, you might as well go along with it because any attempt to argue will be completely in vain. One day Grandma up and decided that it was time for the geese to move to my house, and next thing I know here she is at my house with my new "friends."

Not only did she personally deliver them to my house, but she also brought along their "laundry," which is what it says on the outside of their clothes box: Isabelle & Jazzie's laundry. And if you hadn't guessed by now, they even came with names.

Their original outfits were special "Purdue" dresses, and the big one-I assume this is Isabelle, even had a Purdue helmet. For Christmas they got brand new John Deere colored winter outfits. They even have little stocking caps to match. These were specially crouched by Grandma's 80 year old friend Earline.

Aren't they lovely?

3 comments:

  1. They're ready to come visit you Charity! I think they would look really cute on your balcony-they have Purdue clothes and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh yeah I don't think so.... With my luck the stupid live geese that live in my pond would try to attack or worse, mate with them!!

    ReplyDelete